(rue de l’Église, near la Lawe). It was rebuild in the 19th Century. Its belfry is made of brick and some of its objects are on the list of the Inventory of Historical Monuments (IHM).
(rue de l’Eglise). It was built in 1840. Its stained-glass windows were restored in 2000 and it also contains objects listed in the IHM, including a wooden figure of Christ without a cross, a sandstone holy water font and a painting in the Flemish style.
(rue de l’Eglise). It was built in 1767. Its simple brick and stone style was embellished in 1784 with the furnishings from the St-Pry priory that had suffered a fire. During the French Revolution it was a public meeting point before being re-opened for public worship in 1802. It houses objects listed in the IHM.
(rue A. Larue). The building is an example of Primitive Roman Art. Listed in the IHM, it is without a doubt the oldest sanctuary in the whole of the North of France (9th century). Its north-eastern side was built of large rough-hewn sandstone without bonds set with Roman tiles. Prehistoric and Gallo-Roman remains are evidence of the site’s antiquity. Full restoration of the site was carried out in 2002.
(rue J. Jaurès). This Neo-Gothic style church was rebuilt in 1878. You can see a white marble statue dedicated to Notre-Dame des Victoires (1917) as well as a 12th century holy water font. its organ is listed on the IHM.
(place Ste-Barbe). Built in 1878, it houses an organ listed on the IHM.
(chemin de l’Eglise). It is a former 13th century seigneurial chapel (belonging to Halloy castle) and enlarged until the 17th century. Its baptismal fonts date back to 1602 and are listed in the Additional Inventory of Historical Monuments. The chapel displays a mix of Gothic and Romanesque architecture. A 17th century hermit's cell sits on top of the covered porch (1597) a view onto the nave. The hermit could thus attend services without coming into contact with the other worshippers. The Gothic arrow dates back to 1612 and the gate is an example of 17th century woodwork with its fittings intact.